Monday, May 30, 2011

I feel alone, today.

Isn't it something, how things happen at certain times? This golden sun today and the heat has me, I mean IT HAS ME.

I'm in a place, in my soul, in my heart and soul not in my mind.

I want to go home.

But the place I want to go home to isn't there anymore.

I'm tired of "things" you know, possessions because they never keep you happy for long. Lately I've been getting rid of or selling these things that have become clutter. You don't realize how things trap you until you start to let go of them, "DETATCH" I kept telling myself!

I long to have love, real love, genuine love, the love of a child- unconditional.

The only child of mine who ever loved me is gone, she has passed, she is with the ancestor's now AND I feel alone, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment