Tuesday, May 31, 2011

this has been a trying 2 weeks-

this has been a trying 2 weeks. When my spiritual advisor, Brian H. abandoned me I came to realize that this is a test. Could I gather the much needed strength from The Creator or would I succumb to feelings. I have measured myself and will " take the test"

people die when we give up on them. I'm not talking about "oh, he or she won't listen to what I say so there's nothing more I can do" or " I don't know what else to do for him or her" . I'm talking about loving a person unconditionally and offering to help any way we can. And praying and praying and praying for each other AND listening to God's voice not our own.

God bless the person who gave me "ANOTHER CHANCE" a million times over until their cup runs over. Too many times we are told "this is you last chance" and too many times we disappoint that person and use up that last chance and then we regret it but we know they've washed their hands of us. Praise the Heavens for the folks that give us our NEXT CHANCE!

what do we teach people when we hurt them, lie to them AND let them lie in this poision we've created? What do we expect others to do after we've manipulated them, co-erced them and destroyed them spiritually? How can we expect peace to exhist, love to exhist- for there to be harmony? What about admitting our faults, asking for forgiveness AND being forgiven? Why can't you set someone free with forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment