Friday, June 17, 2011

But trust I can the rain of GRACE

It is from GRACE, those drops of rain that fall from the skies, that fall from the stars, that fall from the universe and the heavens if it pleases you -  that I receive sanity.

Raindrops of GRACE fall upon me because of my prayers, from the thoughts I raise to the galaxies, GRACE the gift from God, the reward from the Master of Life, honor bestowed upon us from Creator.

I am penetrated by this GRACE, these drops as they fall from the sky,  gently bouncing off my heart and into my soul, a small flowing stream of healing.

And I am healed and I receive this antedote because of the fallen world around me in which these things temporal I cannot trust.

But trust I can the rain of GRACE upon my forehead, the sanity restorer.

papajohn

No comments:

Post a Comment