Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wake up, you're unconcious! by tat2guru

Oh my, what a trying past few days I've had. First, for you whiners, shut up and PRAY. Most of you have little or nothing to whine about.

Second, for you whiners who feel so victimized by people and society that you use that as an excuse to brow beat every passive, decent, and Good Samaritan type- SHAME ON YOU.

I felt I was at the mercy of injustice when my 22 year old daughter died AND dealing with the world on a daily basis was and is to some degree tough and hurtful. It's a long story AND the story I tell is based on reality and not some fictionized version of victimness that some of you take advantage of when the opportunity is ripe for you.

I've listened to people whine about the economy, their car, the price of gas etc, etc. I would gladly give you my "burden" but really I don't want to disinegrate into a defective coward who cannot see the forrest through the trees!

Yeah, but the part that hurts the most is that folks who CLAIM to be "helpful" are the ones who turned their back on my daughter, Crystal Victoria. AND when she died you used any excuse you could find to not take responsibility for abandoning HOPE, all HOPE while that young girl still breathed!

Excuses, it seems today that it is more normal to make excuses than it is to take responsibility but let me warn you- the time will come when you'll be face to face with those demons you thought you evaded!

So, wake up people and ask yourself what are your priorities?

Ask yourself;

"am I being realisitic about my life?"

"do I really care what is happening to other people?"

"why must it be out of conveniance when I help another?"

"do my actions from my mind match the intentions of my heart?"

1 comment:

  1. The widow who gave a penny she couldn't sparegave more than the man who gave much that he could spare.
    "Friends do because they wanna do." (Rocky Balboa, Rocky III)

    ReplyDelete