Saturday, August 13, 2011

To be HAPPY is to be at a place and time when no matter what is going on around me I can truly say, I am content.

To be HAPPY is to be at a place and time when no matter what is going on around me I can truly say, I am content.

When I am content I am in that place where I agree with every position and have no difference of opinion to add. I may disagree however I understand that by disagreeing that in no way means that my position is correct and yours isn't.

When I agree with the differences I am in that place where everyones' opinion matters and I will not create an atmosphere of right and wrong with debate or arguement, out loud that is.

When I don't debate or argue I am in a place of nuetrality and clear thinking. With a non-judgemental dispostion I am able to sort out what is important and meaningful and what is folly.

When I sort out what is meaningful and what is folly I can strengthen my position about those principles that have a positive affect on myself and others.

When I conclude what has a positive affect on myself and others I am in a position to move forward more accurately and with more focus. I am not self-centered but " other " conscious.

When I am not self-centered and " other " conscious I do more than just the RIGHT thing. I do the BEST thing , the LEGAL thing  and the LOVING thing.

When I do the best thing, the legal thing and the loving thing my conscious is at rest.

When my conscious is at rest I am in a place where useless arguements have no life and unreasonable conversation is dead.

To be HAPPY is to be at a place and time when no matter what is going on around me I can truly say, I am content.

No comments:

Post a Comment