Saturday, April 9, 2011

2012 insight

Folks think that the world is going to end Dec. 21, 2012. Most spiritual experts agree that the world is going to end only " as we know it" and I agree.

I feel there is going to be a dynamic change of thinking amongst most folks.

Perhaps some us will disappear into other dimensions.



Here's a story.

A christian women responded to a comment I made the other day about circumstances surrounding my daughters death. Crystal Victoria went to be with her ancestors on Nov. 6th 2007.

Anyway, the lady said "Crystal died because God wanted her."

Now, what precipitated that response from her was some talk about folks turning their back on my daughter, some relatives never truelly LOVING her as a relative, people forcing her to make decisions about her life that weren't realisitic and a LACK of empathy and compassion by many.

To think Crystal died because God wanted her means I would have to submit to  the theory that the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away- I don't.

I cannot from within the loving soul I possess SAY I surrender my daughters death because God wanted her. I cannot believe from a heart that bleeds compassion that God wanted my daughter and he gets what he wants.

Even if I would believe such an account I would have to accept that NOT only did God take my child from me at 22 years young but that he chose the most despicable manner in which to do it ; " he selects a drug addict, provides a syringe with a hot shot of dope in it and has said drug addict inject my daughter knowing it will kill her. "

"Crystal died because God wanted her? "

And that this is the most reasonable, acceptable method he could use?  He chose to bring about her death, which she too may have suffered intensely until her last breath AND inflict what would be multiples of gut wrenching pain upon me, who, he claims to love as well?

Sorry, I don't buy it.

This sort of thinking, this "herd" mentality is going to disappear soon. Realisitic and mature insights, explainations and deductions will occur. Things like I described above cannot be explained in a realisitic way anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment