Sunday, April 10, 2011

guru said

I could proclaim LOUDLY that I am right or gather an audience with the few tickets I have for the self-pity show.

However, I answer to my conscious, the difference between being nervous all day and sleepless most nights.

Covering up lies may come natural to some folks but that's not the norm. As well, being truthful may get one into a quagmire - these skirmishes get tiring.

Whatever lies beyond the other side of my conscious, at the end of THAT rainbow makes or breaks the inherent right that I FEEL I have to join the human race. A membership that may be terminated at any time.

Feeling good about provoking another person to feeling bad? It's YOUR illusion that you've won the game.

Consequently speaking, you're in another dimension not closely related to reality or rationality. Your ship will come in one day on the presupposition there is NO tax to be levied upon you and on that day, in the harbor you will sink.

Oh glorious reason, oh beautiful common sense, oh pitiful masquerade of delusion and self-efficacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment