Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's about time!

I posted something similar to this recently and feel compelled to expound the virtue of it.

" we can't always be available, but we sure as heck can be reliable."

I've found myself feeling terribly alone at times and wanting so much to have companionship. Even just a little talk might relieve this sort of dread loneliness. But, truth is I cannot FORCE things to happen that just aren't going to happen - this minute anyway.

I am learning this however, when it seems that no one is available for me I must needs to remember people have busy lives and cares and concerns other than mine. Not everyone all the time could drop what they're doing and give me a little attention although that is what I dream of.

In that instant though, the instant I think about no one being available, I could change the dimension I'm in with one thought. I could think about people who are reliable instead of who isn't available? I could think of times when I needed someone to rely on AND the memories of those times when I was rescued fill my mind and settle my heart and soul. AND this whole process is about TIME.

Time is an illusion. Give yourself some time. Take time. In due time. How many times? What time is it? Which time are you talking about? Oh no not this time?

It's about time!

papajohn


No comments:

Post a Comment